WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

20100111

Sensitive issue,lets us open up our mind a bit.

Hurmm.This new issues make me sick,news about a few churches been vandalised and the use of 'Allah' for the non-muslim.Dont get me wrong,im sick of this because this kind of story will make a gap for all of us.I hope the goverment will solve this matter as soon as possible and also im sick of this people in facebook that dont really use their brain.I know this issue is in case of sensitive,but please just let the government solve this properly.

Guys and gurls,please dont use facebook to disscus this sensitive case.Not every muslim is a dumbass like that people that vandalised the churches..I respect all kind of races and religions..(except P.A.T.I).PLEASE..and for that dumbass that vandalised the church,I hope yougo to hell .Im a muslim too,even that im not really a wealthy and healthy muslim.I still know how to respect others religions.Fuck you dumbass,you just make it more terrible then it should.Use your brain,respect others and all the nonsense in facebook.PLEASE STOP IT,YOU GUYS N GURLS JUST MAKE IT WORSE FOR ALL OF US!!

http://ridhwanrosli.blogspot.com/2010/01/malaysia-religion-media-and-people.html

0 comments: